RSVP and FAQ
The Zuckerman Museum of Art will reopen to the public on Saturday, June 5, 2021, with the debut of our summer exhibition series. Learn more about our summer exhibition series here.
Our satellite Fine Arts Gallery is open to the public. Make your reservation here!
FAQ and Other Information
The Zuckerman Museum of Art's ongoing safety measures to combat the spread of Covid-19:
- The number of patrons we will be able to accommodate in the ZMA at one time is limited. If you would like to secure a reservation for your visit, please visit the link above.
- Face Masks/Social Distance: Based on guidance provided by the CDC, the University System of Georgia has updated its face mask requirements. Fully vaccinated individuals may resume on campus activities without wearing a face mask, including indoors. Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to continue to socially distance from others when possible and wear face mask while inside campus facilities.
- We ask that all non-cohabitating patrons maintain a 6' social distance.
- If we reach the maximum number of persons allowed in the Museum and there is a waiting list, visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
- For the safety of all our guests, extensive cleaning protocols have been implemented. Hand sanitizing stations can be found at the entrances to the Museum and at the entrance to both galleries.
For more information, please visit coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
If you have questions, please call us at 470-578-3223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want a virtual tour in the meantime? Click here.