RSVP and FAQ
Make your reservation to visit the Zuckerman Museum of Art now!
Want to make a reservation for the satellite Fine Arts Gallery? Click here!
FAQ and Other Information
The Zuckerman Museum of Art is open with new safety measures in place to help combat Covid-19.
- The number of patrons we will be able to accommodate in the ZMA at one time is limited. If you would like to secure a reservation for your visit, please visit the link above.
- Masks are required in the ZMA.
- We ask that all non-cohabitating patrons maintain a 6' social distance.
- We ask that all patrons follow the suggested traffic pattern as they move through the ZMA.
- If we reach the maximum number of persons allowed in the Museum and there is a waiting list, visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
- For the safety of all our guests, extensive cleaning protocols have been implemented. Hand sanitizing stations can be found at the entrances to the Museum and at the entrance to both galleries.
For more information, please visit coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
If you have questions, please call us at 470-578-3223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want a virtual tour in the meantime? Click here.