What are the Box Office hours?
The Bailey Performance Center Box Office is open from 11am to 7pm Monday through Friday.
The Marietta Box Office located on the 2nd floor of the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center is open from 12:30PM-5:00PM Monday through Friday.
On performance days, the Box Office at your performance location will open one hour before show time and will remain open until the show begins.
How do I order Tickets?
Tickets may be purchased in person, by phone, or online.
- In person: Visit the Box Office in the Bailey Performance Center from 11am to 7pm Monday through Friday.
- By phone: please call 470-578-6650 from 11am to 7pm Monday through Friday.
- Online: click here.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
What is the difference between general admission and reserved seating?
- For general admission events, seat availability is based on arrival. We recommend arriving early to ensure a preferred seat.
- For reserved seating, your seat is already selected and guaranteed, though we still recommend arriving early.
What is the difference between free events and ticketed events?
- Free events are general admission, meaning seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend arriving early to ensure admittance.
- Seating in ticketed events is predetermined, though we still recommend arriving early.
Do you offer refunds?No, all sales are final EXCEPT during this unprecedented time of COVID-19.
Any patron with tickets to cancelled artsKSU events will be automatically issued a refund if paid via credit or debit card. NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. Please allow 7-10 business days to see the refund(s) reflected. For patrons who paid with cash, refunds will have a longer processing time, and the College of the Arts Box Office staff will be in touch with those patrons by the end of the month. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff is monitoring email and voicemail and will return your message as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work to refund all ticket buyers.
For the latest information and updates from Kennesaw State University about the Coronavirus situation, please visit https://coronavirus.kennesaw.edu/.
Do you offer exchanges?There is a $3 exchanges fee on all orders and are at the discretion of Management.
Are discounts available?
- Student discounts are available for KSU students; please present your Student ID to receive your discount.
- Standard discounts (Subscription, Senior, Military, KSU Faculty, KSU Staff, KSU Alumni and KSU students) are always available, including the evening of the event.
- Discounts are valid for up to two tickets for each event.
- Group sale tickets are available at a 20% discount for groups of ten or more. Please call the Box Office at 470-578-6650.
Should I order my ticket(s) in advance?We always recommend ordering ahead of time, rather than purchasing a ticket at the door. Many shows sell out and ordering ahead of time ensures a ticket.
How may I receive updates?
- You will receive a "Know-Before-You-Go" email detailing information about your ticketed event. If you do not receive it, please check your junk or spam inbox.
- Subscribe to the College of the Arts email list! This is the best way to receive updates about upcoming events taking place. To sign up for the College of the Arts email, please click here and scroll down to enter your email address.
What options do you offer for ticket delivery?
We offer several options for purchasing tickets:
- Physical printed tickets are available in person from the College of the Arts Box Office
- Print at home tickets are available for tickets purchased online or by phone
- Will Call for picking up tickets on the night of the performance
What is Will Call?
When you purchase your ticket, you may choose to pick up your ticket before the event. If you select this option, bring your ID and arrive early to allot time to pick up your ticket.
Do I need a ticket for my child?
Yes, every person attending an event needs a ticket.
Can I get a complimentary ticket?
If you are eligible to receive a complimentary ticket, complimentary tickets may be requested through the complimentary ticket request form. These tickets must be requested no later than 24 hours before the event.
When does the venue (house) open before my event?
The venue (house) opens approximately thirty minutes prior to all events for early seating.
What are my accessibility seating options?
Each venue features accessible seating. Seat maps may be viewed when purchasing tickets. For more details, please call the Box Office at 470-578-6650.
Where can I view a seat map?
Seat maps may be viewed when purchasing tickets. For more details, please call the Box Office at 470-578-6650.
Do you offer assisted listening devices?
We offer assisted listening devices in Morgan Concert Hall, Scott Rehearsal Hall, Stillwell Theater, and Onyx Theater.
I lost/found something. What should I do?
Please visit or contact the Box Office for information about lost and found. Please email email@example.com or call 470-578-6650.