Spring Arts Festival
Join us on April 29, 2017!
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Click here for the 2016 Spring Arts Festival list of images (perhaps you can find yours here?)
A photo gallery and video will come soon.
Click here to view the map. It will soon be updated with new events added this year.
Schedule coming soon!
The Spring Arts Festival at Kennesaw State is an annual community event offering the chance for art lovers of all ages to partake in visual and performing arts activities:
Workshops & Hands-on Activities
- Asian Calligraphy Using Sumi Brush
- Face Painting
- Inclusive Art
- Live Portrait Drawing
- Psychic Drawing
- Raku Glazing
- Scratch Molds for Iron Pour
- Scavenger Hunt
Demonstrations & Exhibitions
- Chalk the ZMA
- Iron Pour
- Junk Yard Art Contest
- Raku Firing (3 time slots)
- Wheat Paste Mural Project
- Wheel Throwing Ceramic Vessels
- Jazz Concert
- Percussion Concert
- Improv Group
- Playmaking Performance
More activities and information to come!
Artist Market Submission
The Artist Market is a new addition to the Spring Arts Festival. This Market will feature 20 student groups from selected schools. The Artists Market will be promoted on all Spring Arts Festival materials.
Requirements for entry
Have the following ready to enter on our form.
- Name of Organization (School, class/club)
- 5 images of types of works that will be for sale
- Deadline: 11:55 p.m., Wednesday, April 12
- Student Group must have the name of their organization clearly on display.
- Assigned booth spaces are approximately 10’ deep and 10’ wide or greater.
- All groups are responsible for tents, tables, chairs and displays.
- All tables and tents must be weighted for stability.
- Each group is responsible for their own form of collecting payment for sales.
- $50 cancellation fee.